Posted May 25, 20229:00 am
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the Spring 2022 issue by clicking here.
- Legal Aid Client Testifies before United States Senate Banking Committee
- Right to Counsel Annual Report Highlights Great Impact
- In Memory of Susan Stauffer
- In Memory of Harold Williams
- New Medical-Legal Partnership with Cleveland Clinic will Improve Community Health
- Profile of Legal Aid's Tax Practice
- Staff Spotlight: Rausienne Broome
- Legal Aid in the Community: In-Person Brief Advice Clinics are Back!
- Is your name on the list? Deadline is 6/30 for The Campaign for Legal Aid
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.