The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland's celebration of pro bono supporters will take place throughout October, not just during the ABA's official week of October 23 - 29, 2022. Events will be hosted throughout the 5 counties Legal Aid serves.
We will continue with various virtual events - including clinics and opportunities for attorneys to learn more about pro bono practice Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs.
Our October 2022 celebration includes Legal Aid, numerous bar associations, the judiciary, community based organizations and volunteer attorneys. In Northeast Ohio, the celebration will include:
- Highlights of how easy it is to do pro bono with Legal Aid through our #TakeACase outreach effort.
- Profiles of terrific volunteers on Legal Aid's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram feeds.
- More options to help, pro bono. Click here to visit our "take a case" listing to see new cases just added!
- CLE programs to help pro bono attorneys get trained - visit Legal Aid's website calendar to learn more and sign-up.
- The Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's annual Halloween Run - which has both in-person and virtual options this year.
- ...and much more!
Visit our events listing for the most current event details!