September 22, 2021
5:00 pm-9:30 pm
now a livestream
Due to weather + COVID concerns,
Jam for Justice is now a livestream!
Enjoy the music of awesome bands...
headlined by local attorneys, judges, and law students & law faculty.
Reservation is a nonrefundable gift to Legal Aid.
Act now to:
- Stay-at-home and hear about the show later - a $100 ticket or $300 VIP ticket
(donation to Legal Aid and includes a Jam for Justice treat from Cleveland-in-a-Box!)
- Text-to-give by texting "LAS GIFT" to 216-242-1544.
- This event is now a livestream due to poor weather + COVID concerns related to in-person large gatherings.
- Exclusive livestream link will be emailed to all participants the afternoon of September 22!
- Those who purchased a $50 in-person ticket can still pick-up their food/drink at the Great Lakes Science Center on September 22 from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. there are three options for pick-up:
- Drive-up to the Science Center front door and park free on the driveway for a quick stop - enter front door of Science Center and staff will be at the door to help you,
- Drive-up to the Science Center front door and text your name to 216-973-3228 and a volunteer will come out to your car to help you, or
- Park free at the Great Lakes Science Center garage and enter the Science Center from the garage entrance - and staff will be at the door to help you. Click here for directions.
Enjoy music from:
DJ Wolfe Entertainment: Host and DJ for the night
Razing the Bar: 5:00 - 5:25 p.m.
The No Name Band: 5:40 - 6:05 p.m.
Luke Lindberg and the Hung Jury: 6:20 - 6:45 p.m.
Faith & Whiskey: 7:00 - 7:25 p.m.
SIX sometimes SEVEN: 7:40 - 8:05 p.m.
State Road: 8:20 - 8:45 p.m.
Out of Order: 9:00 - 9:25 p.m.
Special thanks to our sponsors (as of September 8, 2021) --
Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Frantz Ward, LLP
Giffen & Kaminski
Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis
Tarolli, Sundheim, Covell & Tummino LLP
Catholic Charities Diocese of Cleveland
Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
GE Lighting, a Savant Company
Hahn Loeser & Parks
Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC
Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur, LLP
Ulmer & Berne
Wickens Herzer Panza
Brouse McDowell LPA
Buckingham Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC
Cuyahoga Community College
HFLA of Northeast Ohio
Jackson Lewis P.C.
Kohrman Jackson & Krantz LLP
Littler Mendelson, P.C.
Majestic Steel USA
Margaret W. Wong & Associates
Norman S. Minor Bar Association
Spangenberg, Shibley & Liber