Posted November 7, 20219:00 am
The latest issue of Legal Aid's newsletter for clients, "The Alert," is now available - view in the window below!
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail over the next two weeks. Stories include:
- Legal Aid Resources are Available Online
- What you need to know about Public Benefits during COVID-19
- Information Lines Available for Workers and Tenants
- Changes to Tax Credits Help Families Coming Out of the Pandemic
- “Pay to Stay” Offers New Protection for Tenants Coming Out of COVID-19
- Tips for Immigrant Communities to Stay Safe
- Eviction Moratoriums During COVID-19
- Technology Access Options to Attend Virtual Meetings During COVID-19
- Ohio Helps Drivers Get Their Licenses Back
- How the Pandemic Affected Domestic Violence Survivors
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.