Posted September 3, 20192:11 pm
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- Historic “Lead Safe” Legislation Passes In Cleveland: Legal Aid helps catalyze community change
- All-new www.lasclev.org
- Accolades for Our Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic
- New Report Shows Ripple Effect of Legal Aid
- Volunteer Profile: Attorney Daniel Tirfagnehu
- Jam for Justice Returns to House of Blues
- In the News: Legal Aid Staff and Board Members
- Save the Date: Legal Aid's Annual Luncheon is on November 25, 2019!