Posted September 2, 202212:00 pm
The Summer 2022 issue of Legal Aid's newsletter for clients and community partners, "The Alert," is now available - click here for the PDF file, or view in the window below!
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail later this month. All articles in this edition were researched and drafted by Legal Aid's summer staff.
Stories in this issue include:
- What can be done about court costs and fines
- Know Your Rights: sexual harassment in housing
- Pandemic lessons for addressing the digital divide
- How to keep your SNAP benefits active
- What to expect from Domestic Relations Court
- Grassroots journalism in Cleveland
- What tenants should know about their landlords