Posted August 5, 20225:00 am
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the Late Summer 2022 issue by clicking here.
- Legal Aid increases Spanish-language outreach
- Colleen Cotter appointed to serve on Cuyahoga County Citizens’ Advisory Council on Equity
- Abigail Staudt to lead Legal Aid efforts in Ashtabula, Lake, and Geauga Counties
- Tonya Whitsett joins Advocacy and Protective Services board
- Hazel Remesch to lead Housing Practice Group and addresses White House Summit on eviction
- Questions and Answers with Legal Aid Housing Paralegals
- Volunteer Spotlight: Gerry Meader
- Research and Action for Racial Justice: Legal Aid leads creation of report on barriers to reentry
- Jam for Justice 2022 - Join us on August 24, August 31 and September 8
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.