Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

What organizations in Northeast Ohio must provide you with an interpreter?

  • ALL public and charter schools (NOT Catholic or other private schools)
  • Public and subsidized housing agencies
  • Social Security Administration
  • Unemployment Compensation Agencies
  • Welfare Office (County Department of Employment & Family Services)
  • Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA)
  • Courts
Quick Exit