The information below explains how to use a website called the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal. The Portal allows users to find information about child support obligations, including how much they owe, and methods of payment.
Before you open the Portal, you may want to watch this YouTube video that gives step-by-step instructions on using the Portal.
Click here to open the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal.
The first time you go to the Portal, you will have to register. Follow the steps below or click here for registration instructions from the Office of Child Support Services.
- On the Portal homepage, click on the sentence in the middle of the screen that says, “To access your child support case information, click here.”
- Scroll down to a bubble that says, “Register,” and click on it. Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Create a user ID and password.
- Log-in to your email and find the message with subject “Account Activation Link from ODJFS.” If you do not see this email in your inbox, check your junk mail folder.
- Open the email and click on the link in the message within 96 hours of receiving the email.
- By clicking on the link in your email, your Portal account will be activated.
- From the “New Account Confirmation Page,” you can go back to the Portal homepage by selecting “To return to the Child Support Customer Service Portal Home Page, Click Here.”
- Enter your new User ID and password on the log-in page.
- Enter your child support case number and your social security number on the “New User Authorization” Page and select “Continue.”
- If you are a custodial parent ordered to receive child support on any case, you will have to enter the last four digits of your e-QuickPay card number or your direct deposit account number. If you do not have these numbers, you will need your 12-digit Web ID. If you do not know your Web ID, please call 1-800-686-1556 Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM for help.
- If you are a noncustodial parent required to pay support, you will have to enter your 12-digit Web ID. If you do not know your Web ID, please call 1-800-686-1556 Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM for help.
After you have verified your identity, you will be taken to the “Registration Confirmation” page. Select “Continue” to view your case information in the portal. You will be able to see your individual child support case information 23 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
The next time you go to the Portal, you will only need to enter your User ID and Password in order to view case information.
Be aware that once you login, you will be automatically logged off after 20 minutes of inactivity. There will be no warning prior to the time out and you will have to login again.
Having trouble with the portal?
- View a user guide by clicking here.
- See instructional videos located on the right side of the Portal home page that can assist new users in registering and resetting passwords.
- Call 1-800-686-1556, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, for assistance.
Where is the information I need on the portal? The portal is organized into several pages which contain different pieces of information about your child support account. Click here to see a chart that will help you figure out what page of the portal you need to look at to find the information you need.