Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

How do I get a copy of my file with Immigration?

You may use Form G-639, a Freedom of Information Act Request, to ask for a copy of your Immigration file.

You may also ask for a copy of your FBI file by sending the Federal Bureau of Investigations your fingerprints.

Next Steps

Attend a brief advice clinic.

Other Resources

Form G-639, Freedom of Information Act Request
How to Ask for your FBI File

Quick Exit