Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Tax Help for H2A Workers

Farmers may apply with the U.S. government to hire workers from other countries on temporary work visas called H2A visas. Not all work visas are H2A visas. If you are not sure what kind of visa you have, check your passport or other immigration documents.

H2A workers with questions about taxes or getting an ITIN for a dependent should call The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland. Legal Aid has a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC) that may be able to help. Please call Legal Aid at 1.888.817.3777.

More information is available in this bilingual brochure published by Legal Aid: Tax Help for H2A Workers / Ayuda con los Impuestos para Trabajadores/as H2A

Quick Exit