Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

What is an H-2A worker?

Some U.S. employers apply for special temporary visas to hire foreign agricultural workers. These visas are called H-2A visas. You will know if you are an H-2A worker because your passport or immigration documents will state what kind of visa you have.

Other Resources

Quick Exit