Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Affording Housing

Limited options exist for people who need help paying for their home.  Some government programs that help tenants include:

  • Housing Choice Voucher Program (also known as Section 8)
  • Subsidies attached to specific buildings
  • Low Income Housing Tax Credits
  • HUD subsidized building

Don't See What You're Looking For?

Need help finding specific information? Contact Us

Quick Exit