June 29, 2016
Jam for Justice is on June 29!
Online Ticket Sales are now CLOSED.
Tickets will be available at the door the night of June 29!
Quench your thirst for justice - and check out the hottest new music venue - at Legal Aid's annual summer fundraiser. ??Enjoy food, drinks, and the music of awesome bands (and one DJ!)... all headlined by local attorneys, judges, and law students!
The PLAYLIST for June 29:
Doors Open at 5:00 pm!
Click here for directions and parking details - parking fees range from $7 - $15, and valet is $10.
Throughout the Night --
... JAM FOR JUSTICE 2016 CD on sale - click here for details.
DJ??and Host Between Sets:
DJ Wolfe Entertainment
featuring Tom Getz, Jim Kelley, Johnny Mack, Luis Nicasio, Katie Paris, Michael Rendon, Frank Scialdone, Randy Solomon
The No Name Band
featuring Peter Brodhead, Steve Daniels, Gina Davidson, Hugh McKay, Doug McWilliams, Judge K.J. Montgomery, Jim Robenalt, Steve Shafron, Randy Solomon, Kris Treu, Bob Walker
Luke Lindberg and the Hung Jury
featuring John Hanley, Ryan Kennedy, Luke Lindberg, Russ Lindberg, Bob Walker
Out of Order
featuring Emily Dettmer, Joe Grandinetti, Tom Haren, Vince Ruffa, Marcus Sidoti, Dave Thein
Faith & Whiskey
featuring Joe Barone, Judge Michael P. Donnelly, Matt Kozink, Dan Krueger,??Jerry Kysela,??Keith Merritt, Jim Pujolas, Jim Reesing, Rich Wesorick, Steve Zashin
Concert will wrap-up with a 9:00 pm All-Star Jam featuring all the bands!
This is an all-ages event. ID is required if you intend to consume alcohol.
The dress code is flexible: crowd will include casual, business casual, and??business attire.
Special thanks to our sponsors (as of June??2016) --
- Barnes Wendling CPAs
- Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff??
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law
- Daily Legal News
- Hahn Loeser & Parks
- Kohrman Jackson & Krantz
- Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis
- Squire Patton Boggs (US)
- Ulmer & Berne
- Walter Haverfield
- Weston Hurd
- Wickens, Herzer, Panza, Cook & Batista
Rock 'n Roll Sponsors
- Berkman, Gordon, Murray & DeVan
- Best Lawyers
- Cavitch Familo & Durkin
- Cohen, Rosenthal and Kramer
- Diebold, Inc.
- Fairport Asset Management
- Forest City
- Happy Dog Cleveland
- HzW Environmental
- Jessica Sidoti and Rose Ruffa
- Major Legal Services
- Porter Wright
- Thacker Martinsek
- University Hospitals
- Warren and Young
- Weisman, Kennedy & Berris
- Zashin & Rich
Want to be a sponsor? ??Click here for details on Legal Aid event sponsorship!
DISCOUNT TICKETS for law students and public service partners:
- A select number of $25 tickets are available for law students, recent law graduates and attorneys who passed the bar exam 2012-2015.
- A special rate for our public service partners (anyone with a .org, .us or .gov email address): You can purchase two tickets for $50.?? You must have a public service-related email address to get this deal.
These tickets are not available online: call 216-861-5590 by June 27 to reserve tickets at this special rate. ??(You can pay at the door if reservation is made in advance.)