Posted December 20, 20211:00 am
The latest issue of Legal Aid's newsletter for clients, "The Alert," is now available - view in the window below!
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail over the next two weeks. Stories include:
- The Benefits of Cooperative Ownership
- Cleaning Up the Mess: What Neighbors Can Do about Abandoned Homes
- Legal Aid Helps Eligible Groups, Nonprofits and Entrepreneurs
- Boards of Zoning Appeals: One Way Neighbors Can Impact Nearby Development Projects
- Community Land Trusts
- How the Ashtabula County Land Bank Addresses Vacant Properties and Revitalizes Communities
- Public Records are Power
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.