Posted December 10, 20205:51 pm
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- Marissa’s Story: Having Attorney by her Side has Been a Lifeline During COVID-19
- Ann Porath Leaves her Legacy at Legal Aid After 38 Years of Service
- #LostInTheSystem Highlights Plight of Ohioans Seeking Unemployment Compensation This Year
- Jam for Justice 2020 Summary
- Celebrate Pro Bono 2020: A Month of Virtual Events + Volunteer Reflections
- Preventing Foreclosures During the Pandemic in Ashtabula County
- #HomeForTheHolidays with the Cleveland Browns
- Mandel Foundation grants $1 million to Legal Aid
- Did you Miss Legal Aid's 115th Annual Meeting?
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.