Posted November 9, 20169:29 pm
Legal Aid's newsletter for clients, "The Alert" is now available. Click here to read a full PDF of this issue!
Special thanks to Legal Aid's 2016 Summer Associates who helped create this issue.
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail in the next week.
- Auto Title Loans: A problem for employment
- Resolving Federal Tax Lien Problems
- A Clean Slate: Benefits of Sealing Juvenile Records
- Lead Paint is Poisoning Our Kids
- Immigration Consequences from Old Criminal Convictions
- Smoking Bans and the Potential Impact on Your Housing
- Lakewood City Council Enacts Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana and Its Potential Impact on Employees