Posted September 18, 201712:38 pm
Legal Aid's newsletter for clients, "The Alert" is now available. Click here to read a full PDF of this issue!
Special thanks to Legal Aid's 2017 Summer Associates who helped create this issue.
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail over the next two weeks.
- What Owners Must Tell Tenants/Buyers about Lead Paint
- "Unlawful Presence Waivers:" Important protection for those who have overstayed their visa while seeking a green card
- Used Cars Sold "As Is"
- Problem related to money, housing, health, work or family? Legal Aid may be able to help.
- For People with Criminal Records, JRAP Helps Break Barriers
- Understanding the "Immigration Ban:" What is it?
- What can be done about illegal dumping and other environmental problems?