Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Questions about Lead Poisoning? How Legal Aid can help.

Posted May 26, 2017
12:25 pm

Families with children who have been found to have elevated levels of lead in their blood should call Legal Aid’s intake line at 1-888-817-3777.

Low-income households in need of financial assistance with home repairs to remediate lead can apply to Community Housing Solutions for funding.  The household must include a child age 5 or under or a pregnant woman. To start the application, call 216-651-0077.

In addition, tenants where there is lead poisoning in the home can apply for PRC through Cuyahoga County Jobs and Family Services. The household must include one minor child, or a pregnant person, or a non-custodial parent of a child. To apply, call 216-416-4440.

Additional information is available at

Quick Exit