Posted May 18, 202210:10 am
The Spring 2022 issue of Legal Aid's newsletter for clients, "The Alert," is now available - click here for the PDF file, or view in the window below!
Local community organizations and individual subscribers will receive a copy in the mail over the next two weeks. Stories focus on Legal Aid's Economic Justice work, and include:
- Ohio’s Homestead Exemption
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Restarts on September 1, 2022
- Getting Access to Your Taxes: Setting Up an Online IRS Account
- What is Cryptocurrency and How Can You Avoid Being Scammed?
- Should you use “buy now pay later” services when you shop online?
- Debt collectors are contacting you. Now what?
- Calendar of Advice and Referral Clinics
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.