Posted March 26, 20214:28 pm
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- A great story about Attorney Lauren Hamilton and work on a specific Right to Counsel Cleveland case. This new program benefits all in the community.
- profile of pro bono Attorney Kathleen Valdez
- perspective about importance of Legal Aid from a Say Yes to Cleveland Family Support Specialist
- Legal Aid's community partnership with the Film Festival
- New Leadership for Legal Aid’s Volunteer Lawyers Program and Intake Group
- Legal Aid Extend Justice in Suburbs
- Community Partner Spotlight: United Way of Greater Lorain County
- One year since COVID-19 began: stats and updates
- Thank you to our early 2021 event sponsors!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.