Ohio is now vaccinating adults age 65 and older and other select groups. See eligible populations at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/vaccine/general_fact_sheet.pdf
Are you looking for information on accessing COVID-19 vaccines? Please visit the appropriate health department for your residency to learn more.
- Ashtabula County Health Department
- Cleveland Department of Health
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Question about COVID? Call MetroHealth's COVID-19 hotline at 440-592-6843.
- Geauga County Public Health
- Lake County General Health District
- Lorain County Public Health
For information about where you can get a vaccine, visit https://vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov/