11/30/2012: “Poetic Justice” Volume 9 Issue 3
Legal Aid’s Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope – is now in mailboxes. Click here to read a PDF of the full issue!
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is keynote speaker at Legal Aid’s Annual Event
- Fighting for Ohio’s Veterans: Legal Aid joins local, state and national efforts to provide legal services to low-income veterans
- Baker Hostetler announces grant for Legal Aid
- Staff Profile: Dennis Dobos, Esq.
- Legal Aid and MetroHealth Partnership continues to thrive
- Volunteer Profile: Annie Potter, Esq.
- Volunteer Profile: Bob Mann, Esq.
- Board Member Profile: Tim Walters
- Legal Aid launches planned giving effort and “The 1905 Society”