Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Can’t Get Your Last Pay Check?

Lost your job and your former employer will not give you your last paycheck? Here are some steps you can take. This brochure explains what you should do if you cannot get your last paycheck. (1) Remember to give back all company property, (2) wait until your regular payday has passed, and (3) make a request for your paycheck in writing if your payday has passed. If that  doesn't  work, you may file a complaint with the Ohio Wage and Hour Bureau, call Legal Aid, or go to Small Claims Court.  Contact information is  included.

More information is available in this brochure published by Legal Aid: Can't Get Your Last Pay Check?

Quick Exit