Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

I am a U.S. Veteran – how can I get an ID card?

New, standardized identification cards are now available to Ohio veterans.

Veterans can take their discharge form - DD Form 214 - to their county recorder's office, along with a current and valid ID, in order to receive the new ID cards.  The ID can be used to prove eligibility for services and benefits, and for voting.

Counties may charge up to $2 for the ID.

Quick Exit