How to File Your Weekly Job Search Claim Related to COVID-19:
- Select “Yes” that you were able to work.
- Select “Yes” that you were physically and mentally able to work.
- Select “Yes” that you completed two work-search activities
- For the first “Work search activity completed,” answer “COVID-19;” for “Location of work search activity,” answer “Executive Order – Home;” for City, State, and Zip Code, use your home address.
- Select “Internet” as the method of completing the work search activity.
- For “if you applied for a position, please list it here,” answer “COVID-19 Executive Order.”
- Select any date listed.
- Select “Unknown” for the outcome of the work search activity.
- For f-j, repeat your answers from a-e.
- Answer the rest of the questions (4-7) truthfully and remember to report any earnings.
For a step-by-step guide with photos, look here: Instructions for Filing Weekly COVID-19 Claims