Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Help with the application process

Veterans can begin an application at their Regional Office or their County Veteran Service Commission. Below is the contact information for the Cleveland Regional Office and for the Veterans Service Commissions for Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, and Lorain counties. We have also provided the links for the Disabled American Veterans website, the Veterans of Foreign Wars website, and the VA’s Inquiry Routing and Information System (IRIS).

  • Cleveland Regional Benefit Office
    • If you fill out a hard copy claim form, you can mail that form to the regional office. You can also visit your local regional office and turn in your application for processing. While there, you can appoint an accredited Veterans Service Officer to help you prepare and submit your claim. You can find an accredited Veteran Service Officer using eBenefits.Address: A.J. Celebrezze Federal Building, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 1240 East Ninth Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44199Phone: (800) 827-1000/(216) 522-3507
  • Disabled American Veteran click here.
  • Veterans of Foreign Wars click here.
  • Veterans service Commissions Chart (by county) click here.
  • The inquiry Routing and Information System click here.
Quick Exit