Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Advance Directives

A “living will” and “health care power of attorney” are legal documents that are called “advance directives.” These documents allow a person to give directions to medical providers and caregivers about what the person wants to happen if unable to speak for themselves because of injury or illness.

Older adults and people experiencing permanent disability or long-term illness may qualify for help from Legal Aid with preparing advance directives.

Don't See What You're Looking For?

Quick Exit