Quench your thirst for justice at Legal Aid’s annual summer fundraiser for 2013 – Jam for Justice. You’ll enjoy drinks, food and music of four awesome local bands… all headlined by attorneys/judges:
- The John Hanley Band (featuring band members: Ryan Kennedy, Luke Lindberg, Russ Lindberg, John Hanley)
- Rule 11 and the Sanctions (featuring band members: Jonathan Leiken, Deanna Reish, Robert Walker, Daryl Williams, Andrew Fiorella)
- Faith & Whiskey (featuring band members: Judge Michael P. Donnelly, Steve Zashin, Rich Wesorick, Jerry Kysela, Matt Kozink, Joe Barone, Jim Reesing, Jim Pujolas, Keith Merritt, Dan Krueger)
- Just Us (featuring band members: Melinda Brunner, Dale Pincura, Tom Dresing, Angela Wu, Jim Rosecrans, Eddie Ferraro, Dan Canalos, Gerard Parisi, Judge Jim Miraldi)
All revenue from the event will support Legal Aid and its mission to provide access to justice for the most vulnerable in Northeast Ohio.
Admission is $40. Tickets are NOT available online anymore. Tickets will be sold at the door beginning at 5pm.
SPECIAL THANKS to our early sponsors:
- Zashin & Rich Co., LPA
- Warren & Young PLL
- Walter Haverfield
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease, LLP
- Ulmer & Berne, LLP
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Tarolli, Sundheim, Covell & Tummino LLP
- Roetzel & Andress
- Plevin & Gallucci Co, LPA
- McDonald Hopkins LLC
- Kohrman Jackson & Krantz PLL
- Jones Day
- HzW Environmental Consultants, LLC
- Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP
- Fairport Asset Management
- Emma Lee Photography
- DIGITS LLC and Avalon Printing
- Cohen Rosenthal & Kramer LLP
- Climaco, Wilcox, Peca, Tarantino & Garofoli Co., L.P.A.
- Carol Hill & Associates
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Barnes Wendling CPAs
- All Covered – IT Services from Konica Minolta
More sponsorship packages are available, and include publicity opportunities. The expected audience is 700 people, and publicity is aimed at the 10,000+ legal community in Northeast Ohio. For details, CLICK HERE or call 216-861-5217.