- ** NEW! Director of Racial Justice: The Director will build Legal Aid’s capacity to engage in racial justice work, by working with Legal Aid’s staff, partners, and clients to identify issues and solutions, helping to create the skills and culture necessary to create change for Legal Aid’s client communities, and leading efforts to create racial justice (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon). Click here to learn more.
- ** NEW! Director of Finance and Administrative Operations: The Director will lead Legal Aid’s accounting, administrative, and human resources functions to meet Legal Aid and governmental requirements and to support Legal Aid’s operations (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon).
- Human Resources Administrator: Legal Aid seeks a Human Resources Administrator to support our rapidly growing organization. The Human Resources Administrator supports the relationship between the employee and the organization to help meet the needs of both (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon). Click here to learn more.
- Grant and Contract Administrator: Legal Aid is experiencing an exciting period of growth and seeks a Grant and Contract Administrator who will help ensure Legal Aid continues its growth to bring justice to our community (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon). Click here to learn more.
- Attorney(s): Legal Aid is seeking attorneys to fill positions which will open in 2021 as a result of growth. Experienced attorneys and recent law school graduates are encouraged to apply. Rolling deadline through 2021. Click here to learn more.
- Paralegal(s): Legal Aid is seeking paralegals who will play important roles to ensure individuals with low income have access to high quality legal assistance. Rolling deadline until positions filled. Click here to learn more.
- Intake Position (Spanish Speaker): (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon!) Click here to learn more.
Not seeing the right fit above, but are otherwise interested in working at Legal Aid? Simply send your resume to careers (at) lasclev.org with a note. We'll keep your resume on file for a period of time.
- Externships: our 2021 deadlines have closed. Visit this link to learn about our past 2021 externship program. Legal Aid's Fall Externship Program begins in early September (applications accepted May 1 through July 31, 2021). Spring Externship Program details for 2022 will be announced soon!
- Summer Associate Program: details on our 2022 Summer Associate program will be announced soon. For reference, check out this link for details on our past 2021 program.
- Paralegal Externship (deadline is rolling)
Interested in volunteering? Learn about volunteer possibilities by clicking here.
Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or mental or physical disability.