- Intake Specialist - Spanish fluency required: rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon!
- Attorney - Right to Counsel in Housing: Legal Aid is launching an exciting new program in Cleveland – implementation of Cleveland’s new Right to Counsel legislation. Cleveland is the first city in the Midwest and the fourth in the United States to create a right to counsel for tenants. The effort grew from Legal Aid’s Housing Justice Alliance – a group Legal Aid created to promote legal representation for tenants facing evictions. Applications for attorneys for this program are being accepted on a rolling basis. Click here to learn more.
- Attorney: Even if there are no current openings, Legal Aid is always looking for new or experienced attorneys dedicated to providing high quality legal services to clients with low income. Click here to learn more about attorney positions at Legal Aid (applications will be accepted on a rolling basis)
- 2020 Summer Associate Program: for law students interested in a summer experience at Legal Aid - deadline is January 21, 2020
- Law Student Externship Program (see posting for deadlines)
- Paralegal Externship (deadline is rolling)
Interested in volunteering? Learn about volunteer possibilities by clicking here.
Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or mental or physical disability.