- Attorney(s): Legal Aid is seeking attorneys to fill positions which will open in 2021 as a result of growth. Experienced attorneys and recent law school graduates are encouraged to apply. Rolling deadline through 2021. Click here to learn more.
- Paralegal(s): Legal Aid is seeking paralegals who will play important roles to ensure individuals with low income have access to high quality legal assistance. Rolling deadline until positions filled. Click here to learn more.
- Accountant: We are expanding our finance team! (If interested, please apply soon - deadline is rolling until position filled.) Click here to learn more.
- Intake Position (Spanish Speaker): (rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon!) Click here to learn more.
Not seeing the right fit above, but are otherwise interested in working at Legal Aid? Simply send your resume to careers (at) lasclev.org with a note. We'll keep your resume on file for a period of time.
- Post-Graduate Fellowships: Legal Aid seeks interested 3rd year law school students or outgoing judicial law clerks for 2022-2024 post-graduate fellowship applications. Deadline for cover letter and resume: June 30, 2021. Click here to learn more.
- Fall 2021 Externships - click here to learn more. Legal Aid's Fall Externship Program begins in early September (applications accepted May 1 through July 31, 2021).
- Paralegal Externship (deadline is rolling)
The application process for the 2021 Summer Associate program for law students is now closed. Check back here in later 2021 for details on the 2022 program. For reference, you can view a past posting at this link.
Interested in volunteering? Learn about volunteer possibilities by clicking here.
Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or mental or physical disability.