- Intake and Paralegal Positions: rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon!
- Attorney - Right to Counsel in Housing: Legal Aid is launching an exciting new program in Cleveland – implementation of Cleveland’s new Right to Counsel legislation. Cleveland is the first city in the Midwest and the fourth in the United States to create a right to counsel for tenants. The effort grew from Legal Aid’s Housing Justice Alliance – a group Legal Aid created to promote legal representation for tenants facing evictions. Applications for attorneys for this program are being accepted on a rolling basis. Click here to learn more.
- Attorney - variety of positions including (1) Medical Legal Partnership Attorneys, (2) Community/Economic Development Attorney, and (3) Intake/Volunteer Lawyers Program Supervising Attorney: rolling deadline - if interested, please apply soon!
- Law Student Externship Program (see posting for deadlines)
- Paralegal Externship (deadline is rolling)
Interested in volunteering? Learn about volunteer possibilities by clicking here.
Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or mental or physical disability.