Need Legal Aid Help? Get Started

Can Legal Aid help me plan for the future?

Yes. Legal Aid helps older adults with limited income plan for the future by preparing the following documents:

  • Health care power of attorney
  • Living Will
  • Last Will and Testament
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Property transfers outside of probate

Call 1.888.817.3777 or apply online at Click here for a flyer with this information.

Family Matters: What are Some Common Questions about Living Wills and Health Care Powers of Attorney?

Family Matters: Are Wills Really that Important?

Family Matters: How Do I Name a Durable Power of Attorney?

Quick Exit