Do You Need Health Insurance? Sign up NOW for free or reduced cost health care! Almost everyone in Ohio can get health insurance now under the Affordable Care Act.
Many more Ohioans are now eligible for FREE health care coverage through Medicaid:
- If you are between the ages 19 to 64 years old; and
- If your income is below 138% of the federal poverty level (about $1,321 per month for an individual and about $2,708 per month for a family of 4); and
- Even if you were denied Medicaid in the past...
Apply for Medicaid:
- online at www.benefits.ohio.gov; or
- by phone at 1-800-324-8680; or
- in person at your local County Department of Job and Family Services office.
If you are denied Medicaid by the county or tax credits by the Marketplace, Legal Aid may be able to help you. Call Legal Aid intake at 1-888-817-3777.