Dec 13, 2022
9:00 am-4:15 pm
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
1375 East 9th Street - 2nd Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114
Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Spangenberg Litigation Institute, providing the latest techniques in litigation and trial practice.
In honor of founding partner Craig Spangenberg's commitment to justice, the registration fee proceeds benefit The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland.
Seating is limited; toggle below to make the required reservation. The $200 registration non-refundable fee/donation includes the full program, breakfast, lunch and networking reception.
The program will feature Spangenberg lawyers sharing tactics, techniques, and strategies used in obtaining recent settlement and trial successes, including:
- Opiate bellwether trial victory led by Peter Weinberger and Mark Lanier
- $6.5 million verdict in medical malpractice case
- $5.85 million verdict in fatal motor crash case
- $17 million verdict for family of deceased road construction worker
- $17.5 million civil rights settlement
Program sessions include:
- Voir dire and jury selection
- Using words to frame the case you want to try
- Civil rights and qualified immunity
- “The Spangenberg Lectures,” featuring clips and discussion of Craig Spangenberg’s lectures
- Opening statements and storytelling
- Cutting edge visual presentations for trial
This program has been approved for 5.75 hours of Continuing Legal Education credit in Ohio, including 1 hour of professional conduct.
Register using the form below! If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Tor at JTor@spanglaw.com.