Posted August 5, 20201:45 pm
Legal Aid is experiencing an exciting period of growth and seeks a Data and Reporting Analyst who can help ensure accurate and timely grant reporting as well as accuracy in data base management.
The Data and Reporting Analyst develops grant reports (financial and program); supports the development of reports and data analysis for the Legal Aid Board and staff for planning and assessment purposes; ensures integrity of Legal Aid’s data in its case management system and fundraising and donor management system.
Legal Aid is a non-profit law firm whose mission is to secure justice and resolve fundamental problems for those who are low income and vulnerable by providing high quality legal services and working for systemic solutions. Founded in 1905, Legal Aid is the fifth oldest legal aid in the United States. Legal Aid’s 90+ staff (including 50+ attorneys) and more than 3,000 volunteer lawyers use the power of the law to improve safety and health, shelter, and economic stability for low income clients. For more, visit: www.lasclev.org.
Data and Reporting Analyst Responsibilities will include:
- Implement data integrity protocols for case management system and donor database system
- Develop and execute reports using data from Legal Aid’s CMS and donor database system
- Support the use of internal and external data for use in planning, program development and assessment, resource development and other activities
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Create best practice reports based on data mining, analysis, visualization, and mapping
- Implement protocols for handling and processing data for case management system and donor database system
- Prepare and support the preparation of grant reports and invoices
- Support the preparation of grant proposals
- Support the monitoring of compliance with grant and contract requirements
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be committed to Legal Aid’s mission
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in data analysis / quality control
- Have proven analytical skills and technical expertise, including database maintenance, data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Have excellent writing, communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- Have advanced computer skills including CRM software, Office Suite, Presentation software, Spreadsheets, and communication tools
- Have a BA/BS in or demonstrated knowledge of mathematics/statistics, economics/social sciences, or information management
- Have experience in nonprofit data analysis / quality control (preferred)
- Be passionate about data
- Be organized, able to plan and problem-solve, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Compensation & Benefits: The salary for this position is $48,960+ DOE. Legal Aid offers an exceptional benefits package including healthcare, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan with up to 13% employer contribution, and much more. Visit www.lasclev.org/careers/overview for more information.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, with “Data Analyst” in the email subject line. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.
Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.