April 26, 2019
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
1375 East 9th Street - 2nd Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114
This event is now SOLD OUT: no seats are available as of 4/22.
Spangenberg Shibley & Liber LLP is pleased to announce the 2019 Spangenberg Litigation Institute, providing the latest techniques in litigation and trial practice in the tradition of our firm.
In honor of founding partner Craig Spangenberg's commitment to justice, the registration fee proceeds will go to The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland.
- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Program (5.0 CLE hours with lunch break)
- Click here for full agenda or visit: www.spanglaw.com/spangenberg-institute/program
Program sessions include:
- From Agony to Hope: Obtaining Justice for the Catastrophically Injured
- Deposing Your Adversary
- Defense Medical Examinations: The 7 Deadly Sins to Avoid When Deposing the DME Expert
- Utilizing Depositions as a Settlement Tool
- The Expert’s Deposition: Where Some Plaintiffs’ Cases Go to Die
- Deposition Case Law Update
- Ethics and Professionalism in Deposition Practice
- Preparing the Plaintiff for their Deposition
- 30(B)(5)/30(b)(6) Depositions of the Corporate Representative
This program has been approved for 5 hours of Continuing Legal Education credit in Ohio.