Posted December 8, 20201:23 pm
The Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood just announced its 2020 “Champions of Central,” in recognition of Central residents and staff who help its partnering organizations fulfill their missions and make significant contributions to the vibrancy of the Central neighborhood.
Legal Aid’s own Jennifer Kinsley, Esq. is one of this year’s Champions!
Jennifer is a Senior Attorney in our Health and Opportunities Practice Group. She works for our Medical-Legal Partnership at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, serving clients who are also patients at the hospital. This year, Jennifer has gone above and beyond the call of duty to assist her clients during the coronavirus pandemic. She supplemented her casework with advocacy on local and statewide committees to protect the rights of the unhoused. She also made it her mission to increase public awareness of social service agency protocols and procedures in light of social distancing measures and office shutdowns. Jennifer is revered by her colleagues, clients, and fellow Clevelanders who know her passion and commitment to justice.
Legal Aid congratulates Jennifer for this well-deserved recognition.
The full list of 2020 Central Promise Champions is below. All will be honored at the Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood virtual community meeting and celebration on Wed., Dec. 16 at 4pm. Click here to register for this free online event.
- Mildred Cephus, Community Leader
- LaToya Ford, Parent Partner, Family Partners Initiative
- Jennifer Kinsley, Senior Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, Medical-Legal Partnership at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
- Cathy Kopinsky, Mission Outreach, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
- Mildred Lowe, Community Leader
- Tameika Madden-Vason, Parent Partner, Family Partners Initiative
- Walter Patton, Community Organizer
- Amanda Pratt, Manager, Advising Programs and Services, College Now Greater Cleveland
- Johnny Robinson, MyCom Manager, Friendly Inn
- Bridgette Smith-Jackson, Director of Social Services, Rainbow Terrace Learning Center