Posted November 27, 20198:37 am
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- New Legal Center for Low-Income Entrepreneurs Will Remove Barriers to Economic Opportunity
- Cleveland Creates Right to Counsel for Housing
- Calling all Volunteer Attorneys: You can now “Take a Case” online!
- The Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation Has Changed its Name to the Ohio Access to Justice Foundation
- A Young Father Determined to Fight Injustice Gets the Legal Support he Needs From Volunteer Attorneys
- 2019 Volunteer Lawyers Program Awards
- #MyLegalAidStory: How Legal Aid Impacted the Life of One Cleveland Police Officer, Created Positive Ripple Effect for Others
- Gund Foundation Awards Legal Aid $2 Million Grant
- Photos from Legal Aid’s 114th Annual Meeting: November 25, 2019