11/26/2012: Legal Aid attorney named one “to Watch” by Crain’s Cleveland Business
Julie Robie, managing attorney of Legal Aid’s consumer law practice group, was named one of 10 attorneys to watch in Northeast Ohio. The annual “Who to Watch in Law” section of Crain’s Cleveland Business was published the week of November 26.
Click here to read the profile of Julie Robie and others honored.
The 10 attorneys featured as “Who to Watch” include:
- Matthew Albers – Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease
- Patrick Burke – Squire Sanders (US) LLP
- Gregg Eisenberg – Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
- Emily Huggins Jones – Thompson Hine LLP
- David Mills – The Mills Law Office LLC
- Josephine Noble – Ogletree Deakins
- Julie Robie – Legal Aid
- Paul Shipp – Weston Hurd
- Brett Wall – Baker Hostetler
- Melissa Zujkowski – Ulmer & Berne LLP
- Others noted to “also keep an eye on” include: Christian Grostic (Kushner & Hamed), Jodi Spencer Johnson (Thacker Matrinsek), Jonathan Leiken (Jones Day), Dustin Rawlin (Tucker Ellis) and Scott Weltman (Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co.).