October 4, 2019
8:00 am-4:00 pm
Domestic violence survivors face many dangers in abusive relationships, but leaving is when they are most at risk of severe injury and death.
- Representatives from the Ohio Attorney Generals Office
- Magistrate Charlita Anderson-White
- Representative from The Ohio Domestic Violence Network (ODVN)
- Special Agent Lucas Battani, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Alexandria Rudin, Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Representatives from the Ohio Crime Victims Justice Center
Continuing Education Credits:
6.5 CLE’s applied for with the Ohio Supreme Court and will be available to attorneys who agree to take a Pro Bono family law case with Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
*Exceptions for judges and prosecutors who cannot have a private practice.
6.5 CEU’s applied for through the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board