Posted April 4, 20206:25 pm
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- Special Message from Mike Ungar, President of Legal Aid's Board of Directors
- Legal Aid's Rapid Response to Client Needs During Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Volunteer Attorneys Needed!
- Legal Aid Welcome's New Board Members, Officers
- Immigration Practice Removes Barriers, Transforms Lives
- Public Officials Breakfast Highlights Right to Counsel Movement
- Cleveland Foundation Awards $2.25 million to Legal Aid for Housing Stability Work
- Jam for Justice is on September 2, 2020