Posted April 2, 201810:21 pm
Legal Aid's Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope - is arriving in mailboxes soon. You can get a sneak-preview of the latest issue by clicking here.
- Loan shark pushed woman to homelessness, makes recompense when confronted by attorney
- Legal Aid addresses need for affordable housing on four fronts
- Armed with legal advice, woman wins claim against slipshod mechanic
- Applause for members of our 15-year giving society
- Felton Thomas Jr., Executive Director & CEO, Cleveland Public Library - #MyLegalAidStory
- Judge Diane M. Palos, Cuyahoga County Domestic Relations Court - #MyLegalAidStory