06/21/2012: “Poetic Justice” Volume 9 Issue 2
Legal Aid’s Newsletter, Poetic Justice: Stories of Philanthropy and Hope- is now in mailboxes. Stories include:
- Legal Aid volunteer helps secure home for grieving Cleveland resident
- Guest Editorial from the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Announcing the 2012 Partners in Justice – Legal Aid’s Ambassadors
- Staff Profile: Karla Perry, Esq.
- Say It Ain’t So, Joe!
- Access to Employment Secured Because of Legal Aid
- Legal Aid Prevents Homelessness
- Looking to get involved with Legal Aid leadership?
- Save the Date: September 28! – Legal Aid’s Annual Report to the Community