September 28, 2012
- September 28, 2012 11:30 am
- September 28, 2012 1:30 pm
- see reservation form for details
- Cleveland Renaissance Hotel
- 24 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113 United States
United States Attorney General Eric Holder
The event program also includes the premiere of the new Legal Aid video and tributes to Legal Aid’s retiring board members:
- Ilah Adkins, Esq. (Charter One)
- Mark Bennett, Esq. (US Attorneys Office)
- Kathy Kordelseki, Esq. (ABB, Inc.)
- Rich Panza, Esq. (Wickens Herzer Panza Cook & Batista)
- Former Congressman Louis Stokes, Esq. (Squire Sanders (US) LLP)
This is a critical time for Legal Aid as we pursue our mission of providing access to justice for the most vulnerable. Because of your support, each year we empower 26,000 people to secure safety, gain shelter and realize economic stability.
Click here to make your table or individual reservation online!
Or, click here to make your table or individual reservation via a fillable form which should be mailed-in: please return with payment to Legal Aid (1223 West Sixth Street, Cleveland OH 44113) by September 7, 2012.